We are happy to announce Adam H. as a summer intern!

Transitions is happy to announce Adam H, an intern from Penn College, who has been with us since January will be staying through the summer.
My name is Adam H. I have been pursuing an education in the Human Service field at Pennsylvania College of Technology. In May I will be graduating with an associate’s degree and hope to eventually further my education and receive my bachelor’s degree. I have done some volunteer work at the Donald Heiter Community Center in their after school program. I volunteered a day of work at 10,000 Villages in Lancaster and also volunteered at a 10,000 Villages sale that was put on by the school. I have been volunteering at Transitions through an internship at Penn College.  I have also been blessed with the opportunity to help children at the prime stages of their lives at Transitions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priceless – The Movie; Spoiler Alert

Update on PFC LaVena Johnson, Questions Still Unanswered

When Secondary Trauma Hits