Transitions Welcomes a New Legal Advocate!

My name is Jamie G. and I am blessed to be Transitions new Legal Advocate for all of Northumberland County.   As a veteran of the United States Air Force, I was able to earn my first of three college degrees from the Community College of the Air Force.  I continued my education by earning an Associate degree in Criminal Justice from Luzerne County Community College and a Bachelor degree in Administration of Justice from Penn State University.   Finally, I capped off my educational pursuit by attending Widener University School of Law just before returning back to my hometown of Lewisburg.  I’m truly excited to be part of the Transitions team and can’t wait to utilize my training to help others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priceless – The Movie; Spoiler Alert

Update on PFC LaVena Johnson, Questions Still Unanswered

When Secondary Trauma Hits